Continuing Education

Continuing education (CE) credits are needed for a producer to renew their individual or corporate license.  Requirements vary by state.  New York State is one of the few states that require a monitor when taking a test.  The requirements for CE vary by state and type of license.


  • An agent can take the AHIP course and test through some carrier websites at a cheaper cost.  Not all companies require the AHIP.  Those companies have additional certifications instead of the AHIP.
  • If you have any questions, please contact Jeanine Polito at or ext. 101.